Senior Thesis / Research Project Advisor:
- Emmy Rae; B.S. Earth and Environmental Systems
Census and Character of Avalanche Delivered Wood to Mountain Channels
- Holly Young; B.S. Geology, 2014,
- Scaling Relations in Channel Geometry in Tributaries to Big Creek, ID.
- Christopher Lile, B.S. Geology, 2013,
- RFID Bedload Tracking across a Climate Gradient, Central Idaho.
- Aaron Trevino; B.S. Geology, 2011,
- Tracking Bedload Transport Using RFID Tags; When does what move?
- Liam Junk; B.S. Earth and Environmental Systems, 2010,
- Temporal and Spatial Variation in Suspended Sediment in Big Creek, ID
- Eric Carlson; B.A. Geology, 2009,
- Sediment Delivery After Wildfire: Does Big Creek Feel the Burn?
- Kacy Krieger; B.S. Geology 2008,
- Reconstructing an incised landscape using imagery and GIS, Waipaoa, NZ
As Laboratory Assistants:
- GIS-based index of our aerial photo library:
- Emily Charaska, Jeff Zausch, Jason McDermott, Eric Johnson
- Flume dissasembly, transport, reassembly
- Jim Halstead, Holly, Young, Zach Privet, Nathan English, Marcus Nelson, Tyler Saxton, Jeffrey Kidd, Isaac Westfall, Justin Smith, Ian Lauer
- Gibson Jack Curriculum Development, Water and Carbon Budgets
- Tisha Farris, Oscar Ebanja
- Marsh Creek network of water quality sensors
- Michael Martin, Baylee Nye